Yale New Haven Hospital, Inc.
Tenant: Yale New Haven Hospital (Aa3/AA-)
Sector(s): Healthcare, University
Loan Amount: $57,400,000
Loan Type: Construction / Perm (Date Certain)
Term: 20 years + 20-month construction period
Building Location: New Haven, CT
Building Size: 144,000 SF +/-
Building Use: Office, Administration, and Laboratory Facility
- CTL loan was provided for the construction and long term financing of a to-be-built office, administrative and laboratory facility for Yale New Haven Hospital’s medical complex.
- The building is connected via tunnel and skybridge to the new 14-story Yale New Haven Smilow Cancer Center.
- The facility houses program uses including four floors of clinical lab space, blood bank, pharmacy, primary loading bay, administrative offices, auditorium space, and ground floor retail space.
- CTL Capital worked closely with the developer and senior officials from Yale New Haven Hospital to structure the lease agreement.
- The transaction structure included construction period financing without additional cost or premium.